Barar Associates

Secure your new role as a health professional or care worker with us!


A VPN is an essential component of IT security, whether you’re just starting a business or are already up and running. Most business interactions and transactions happen online and VPN

In February 2022, changes were introduced to the Immigration Rules to include the social care workforce and home carers on the Home Office’s Shortage Occupation List. These changes have helped not only to recruit new employees from overseas, but have also allowed a greater talent pool for employee selection. 

According to the latest news and the international recruitment fund for the adult social care sector, £15 million worth of funds will be provided to support further international recruitment in the health professionals and social care sector. 

This is also a great opportunity for your dependants to apply as they might be able to accompany or join you in the UK on the Health and Care visa route. 

Who is eligible? 

  • Qualified doctors 
  • Nurses 
  • Health professionals and social care workers 

Documents you need to provide: 

  1. your certificate of sponsorship reference number  
  2. proof of your knowledge of English 
  3. a valid passport or document showing your identity and nationality 
  4. your job title and annual salary 
  5. your job’s occupation code 
  6. the name of your employer along with their sponsor licence number  

We can help you and your dependants with the whole process of your sponsorship application under the Health and Care Worker visa route! 

Should you wish to discuss your UK immigration matters, please contact our expert team of London immigration lawyers at Barar and Associates at or call us on 020 7487 8370. You can access more information about us via 

Barar Associates
Average rating:  
 0 reviews


Join our mailing list

Related Posts: