Visitor (Standard visitor)
When can you apply for a standard visitor visa?
You can apply for a United Kingdom standard visitor visa, if you would like to come to the United Kingdom for:
- Tourism/ Leisure to visit family or friends
- Study / academic
- For any other reasons including to receive private medical treatment or visiting to donate organs
In order to be eligible as a standard visitor you must show that:
- You will leave at the end of your proposed visit
- You are able to support yourself for the entire duration of your stay
- You are able to pay for return tickets
- You have proof of activities you will be conducting on your visit
For further information on how to apply for visitor visa, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can also read more information on business visitor visa via the following link: