Barar Associates

EEA Permanent Residence

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

If you do not qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, apply for EEA permanent residence

EEA Nationals and their Family Members can apply for settlement, this is called Permanent Residence.

EEA Nationals will be able to apply for Permanent Residence Card after 5 years of continuous legal residence in the United Kingdom as a qualified person exercising Treaty Rights. They will need to satisfy the relevant requirements and no gaps are allowed during the 5-year period.

A certain amount of documentation will need to be submitted along with the application to evidence residence and exercise of Treaty Rights.

Their family members can also apply for Permanent Residence Card after being granted an EEA Residence Card for 5 continuous years. They will need to meet the necessary requirements and provide the relevant documentation in support to their application.

The application fee is £65. They will be granted Permanent Residence but will loose this status if they are absent from the United Kingdom for more than 2 continuous years.

For further information on how to apply for an EEA Permanent Residence, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.