Barar & Associates – A leading team of Immigration Lawyers in London
At Barar & Associates, our skilled lawyers are committed to removing the stress and complexities from the immigration process for the benefit of our clients. We work hard to provide clients from all backgrounds with the support they need to maximise their likelihood of a successful outcome.
Whether you plan on visiting, residing, or extending your stay in the United Kingdom, our specialist team of London immigration lawyers is at your disposal. Barar & Associates takes pride in offering a relaxed, friendly, and informal alternative to additional legal services, free of complex jargon and with full transparency from start to finish.
Our bespoke legal services are tailored to meet the needs of each client we work with, enabling us to cater to all requirements and budgets. You will be assigned an experienced immigration lawyer as your main point of contact throughout your case, and you will be kept up to date as your application progresses.
Importantly, our skilled London immigration lawyers will provide the expert support and guidance you need to submit a complete and convincing application, maximising your likelihood of a positive response.
For more information on any of the services we provide, contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates today.
The Benefits of Hiring Our London Immigration Lawyers
You can opt to try and navigate the UK Immigration system on your own. But we would not recommend it. A better option is to enlist the help of Barar & Associates Immigration Lawyers in London. There are many benefits to working with experienced Immigration Lawyers including:
Peace of mind
When you enlist the help of Barar & Associates you can rest easy because all of the guesswork and uncertainty has been removed from the process of applying for asylum or submitting an application for a Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa or other visa. You will not have to worry about your application being turned down because of an oversight or the use of the wrong form or because you were unaware of recent changes to immigration policy or procedures.
Expedited application process
People often come to us after they themselves have spent days, weeks or months struggling to determine the correct way to proceed. With experienced Immigration Lawyers in London on your side, the entire visa application will move forward quickly and uneventfully. After assessing your case we will inform you of exactly what we need from you and once you provide it your application process will proceed along the proper channels without delay.
The amount and complexity of legal jargon found on many immigration forms is enough to give most people a headache. Misinterpreting just one phrase can lead to a visa or asylum application being rejected. That will not happen when you have Barar & Associates Immigration Lawyers in London on your side.
Every day, our dedicated team of skilled immigration lawyers is working on challenging and often urgent cases for a diverse range of clients from all backgrounds. We take a genuine pride in offering the kind of professional, personally-tailored legal support that changes lives for the better.
Just a few of our main areas of expertise include the following:
- UK visa eligibility checks and application guidance
- Comprehensive support in completing and submitting paperwork
- Assistance obtaining and presenting supporting evidence
- Full representation and communication with the Home Office on your behalf
- Urgent assistance for clients facing time-critical challenges
- Help and support following denied or delayed visa applications
- Dedicated immigration advice for clients who wish to apply for British citizenship
Whether you plan on visiting the country for a short stay or intend to live and work in the UK, we can help you build a clear picture of your obligations and entitlements. With no complex terminology or legal jargon, we will also help you understand the visa options available to you, and how they work.
For more information on any of the above or to discuss any aspect of your immigration application in more detail, call Barar & Associates today for an initial brief chat.
Meet The Team
The Best Immigration Lawyers In London
What makes Barar & Associates the best immigration lawyers in London? It’s simple – our client-first approach to what we do has earned us a flawless reputation in and around the capital.
Unlike some, we understand and appreciate how daunting it can be to seek legal support with an immigration application. We also know how complicated even a standard visa application can be, without extensive knowledge of legal terminology.
Our goal is to make it as simple and stress-free as possible for clients from all backgrounds to negotiate the complexities of submitting an immigration application with ease. From start to finish, our team will provide you with the friendly, informal, and 100% transparent support you need for the best possible chance of a successful outcome.
For more information on the legal services we provide or to discuss your immigration application in more detail, contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates today.
What Makes Us the Best Immigration Lawyers in London?
At Barar & Associates, we aim to respond quickly to the needs of our clients, providing clear and easily understood advice, options and solutions to UK immigration, nationality and work permit problems.
Just a few of the benefits of working with our skilled immigration lawyers on your case include the following:
- Every consultant within the Barar & Associates possesses extensive knowledge of immigration and nationality law, and we are members of both the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) and The Law Society.
- Our experience and expertise extend to all types of visa and immigration applications for all purposes, and for clients from all backgrounds. However complex or urgent your requirements, we’re standing by with the support you need.
- Our firm is currently registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority and is a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
- We operate with a dynamic pricing structure, enabling us to tailor the services we provide to suit the requirements and budgets of every client we work with.
- All consultations are provided on a no-obligation process. If you would like to build a better understanding of your current position and potential entitlements, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
- Barar & Associates is committed to providing friendly, informal, and jargon-free advice on even the most complex immigration matters. We tell it like it is, and we communicate in plain and simple English.
To learn more about what makes Barar & Associates the best immigration lawyers in London, contact a member of our team today.
How Much Is An Immigration Lawyer In London?
Immigration lawyers’ fees range from £1,000 to £25,000 or more, depending on the requirements of the client and the type of visa they are applying for.
How much it costs to hire an immigration lawyer in London varies on the basis of multiple factors. Examples of which include the nature and complexity of your requirements, the urgency of your case, and the level of legal support/representation needed to process your application.
In accordance with the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s (SRA) guidance on Transparency Rules, we aim to be as clear and transparent as possible with the prices we quote. But as we operate with a dynamic pricing structure, we can only provide fixed quotations after discussing our clients’ unique requirements.
Barar & Associates understands and appreciates concerns regarding the costs of legal services, and we work hard to keep our prices competitive. By tailoring the legal support we provide to suit the needs of the clients we work with, we are able to cater to most budgets.
To learn more about our pricing structure, contact Barar & Associates today.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a London Immigration Lawyer?
Please note that all prices quoted below are estimates only, and are not necessarily indicative of actual costs.
For a more accurate quotation, please contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates anytime.
London Immigration Lawyer Costs: Overview
Professional fees are subject to VAT at 20% where applicable.
- Naturalisation – Professional fees: £2,500 – £5,000
- Registration – Professional fees: £1,500 – £2,500
- EEA family permit – Professional fees: £2,000 – £2,500
- EEA residence cards – Professional fees: £2,500 – £3,500
- EEA (PR – permanent residence) – Professional fees: £2,500 – £5,000
- EU Settlement Scheme – Pre-settled status (Non-EU national) – Professional fees: £2,000 – £2,500
- EU Settlement Scheme – Pre-settled status (EU national) – Professional fees: £1,500 – £2,000
- EU Settlement Scheme – Settled status (Non-EU national) – Professional fees: £2,500 – £3,000
- EU Settlement Scheme – Settled status (EU national) – Professional fees: £2,500 – £5,000
- Visit visas – Professional fees: £2,500 – £4,000
- Entry clearance as a spouse/partner – Professional fees: £3,000 – £4,000
- Leave to remain as a spouse/partner – Professional fees: £2,500 – £4,000
- Indefinite Leave to Remain under the 5-year route – Professional fees: £3,000 – £5,000
- Indefinite Leave to Remain under the 10-year route – Professional fees: £8,000 – £10,000
- Tier 2 (General) visa – Entry Clearance – Professional fees: £3,500 – £4,500
- Tier 2 (ICT) – Entry Clearance – Professional fees: £3,000 – £3,500
- Tier 2 (General) or (ICT) – Extension – Professional fees: £2,500 – £3,000
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa – Extension – Professional fees: £10,000 – £14,000
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa – Entry Clearance – Professional fees: £10,000 – £12,000
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa – Extension – Professional fees: £11,000 – £15,000
- Innovator – Initial application (Entry Clearance/Switch) – Professional fees: £15,000 – £20,000
- Innovator – Extension – Professional fees: £15,000 – £20,000
- Innovator – Indefinite Leave to Remain – Professional fees: £20,000 – £25,000
- Start-up – Initial application (Entry Clearance/Switch) – Professional fees: £15,000 – £20,000
- General student visa (Tier 4) – Entry Clearance – Professional fees: £3,000 – £3,500
- General student visa (Tier 4) – Extension – Professional fees: £2,500 – £3,500
- Tier 5 application – Entry Clearance – Professional fees: £3,500 – £4,000
- Tier 5 application – Extension – Professional fees: £3,000 – £3,500
To learn more about our pricing structure, contact a member of our team at Barar & Associates today.
Is An Immigration Lawyer Worth the Cost?
Submitting a UK immigration application can be a costly affair, prompting the understandable question from many prospective clients:
Is an immigration lawyer really worth the cost?
While it is technically possible to prepare and submit an immigration application without third-party support, doing so is rarely advisable. Irrespective of the costs of hiring an immigration lawyer, it is important to remember that their sole duty is to ensure you achieve your desired outcome.
Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
Immigration rules in the UK are notoriously complex and excessively bureaucratic. Even getting to grips with the basic information requirements on a typical visa application form can be difficult, without extensive legal knowledge.
Hiring an immigration lawyer provides you with access to the knowledge, experience, and insights of an OISC-certified professional. Your case manager will provide comprehensive support with all aspects of your application, and the legal representation you need to ensure a positive outcome.
Professional legal support can also help sidestep any number of delays and disruptions along the way. Not to mention, significantly reduce the likelihood of your application being declined on a simple technicality.
Why an Immigration Lawyer is Worth the Cost
Hiring an immigration lawyer could save you time and money in the long-run. Each failed application you submit could result in major reapplication costs. If not, bar you from reapplying for a significant period of time.
Some specific instances in which hiring an immigration lawyer is well worth the cost are as follows:
- If English is not your first language – negotiating the complex legal jargon of an immigration application can be difficult for even the most proficient English speakers. If English is not your first language, you may find it practically impossible to understand what is required of you.
- If you have already been refused – each declined visa application makes it more difficult to succeed the next time around. Whether you plan to reapply or pursue an appeal, you need the right legal support in your corner for a successful outcome.
- If your visa pathway has a high refusal rate – some immigration pathways have disproportionately high refusal rates (Innovator Visa = 50% refusal rate, UK Spouse Visa = 25% refusal rate, etc.) The higher the refusal rate, the greater the need to seek expert legal representation for your application.
Irrespective of the nature and complexity of your requirements, Barar & Associates is standing by with the support you need to ensure a successful outcome.
Call anytime to discuss any aspect of our pricing structure in more detail.
How Do I Find a Good UK Immigration Lawyer?
The services of a skilled immigration lawyer could prove instrumental in ensuring your smooth and seamless entry to the UK. But how to find a good immigration lawyer you can count on to support your case, and do so at a price you can afford?
How to Find a Good UK Immigration Lawyer
Before taking on the legal support of any specialist UK immigration law firm, take the time to perform the following checks:
1. Basic Initial Research
The legitimacy of a law firm can be verified (or otherwise) via the Home Office website. In addition, it is a good idea to work exclusively with legal teams that are regulated by the OISC or the SRA. All similar accolades and distinctions should also be taken into account.
2. Specialist Experience and Expertise
Some law firms offer immigration advice as something of a supplementary service. Elsewhere, others specialise primarily or exclusively in immigration advice and visa applications. Due to the complex nature of UK immigration law, specialist immigration firms are always the better choice.
3. Seek Referrals and Recommendations
Personal recommendations from friends, family members, and colleagues can be helpful when seeking legal support. If this is not an option, online reviews and recommendations from real-world clients can be just as insightful.
4. Talk to Them First
Under no circumstances should you be expected to enter into a binding contract, without first being offered a quick initial chat by phone. During which, the firm’s full fee structure should be disclosed with 100% transparency, and you should feel under no pressure to go ahead.
5. Ensure You Understand Their Fee Structure
Legal costs often comprise a broad range of interconnected fees and charges, which can make it difficult to know exactly how much you can expect to pay. If anything is unclear or ambiguous, seek clarification, and ensure it is formalised in writing.
6. Beware False Promises
Lastly, be wary of any immigration law firms that make false promises, or offer guarantees that cannot be fulfilled. No legal team can ever guarantee a successful outcome, or even provide an exact time frame for a decision. Those who overpromise always underdeliver, or fail to deliver at all.
At Barar & Associates, we take genuine pride in the openness and transparency of the services we provide. For more information on how to find a good immigration lawyer or to discuss your UK visa requirements in more detail, contact a member of our team anytime.
How Much Is the Fee for Indefinite Leave To Remain in the UK?
Indefinite Leave to Remain (also referred to as settlement) is the main objective for many overseas nationals planning to travel to the UK, or already residing in the country on a temporary visa. Unfortunately, the UK government continues to make it increasingly difficult for migrants to successfully obtain Indefinite Leave to Remain, adding further complexities to the application process.
At Barar & Associates, our skilled team of immigration lawyers can provide the support and representation you need to pursue permanent Settlement. If you plan on making the UK your permanent home for yourself and your family, we can help.
Call Barar & Associates anytime to chat with a member of our team.
How Much Does It Cost to Apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK?
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) costs have increased several times over recent years. The current fee to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain is £2,404. There is an additional fee of £800 payable for super-priority (24-hour) processing, or £500 for priority (five-day) processing.
Unfortunately, no refund is provided in the event that an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain is refused. Several common reasons for application refusals include the following:
- Incorrect or insufficient supporting documentation
- Incorrect or incomplete application
- Failure to provide additional documents or information within a certain period of time
- Failure to respond to requests for further information
Should any of the above apply, you will need to start again from scratch, and pay the full fee once again. There may be the option of filing an appeal, but this can be a complex and time-consuming process.
At Barar & Associates, we aim to provide the expert support and representation our clients need to submit successful applications the first time around. Our skilled legal team will provide the help you need to complete your application, and ensure all supporting documentation is submitted as required.
If you have already submitted an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain that has been declined, we can advise on filing an appeal, and support your case from start to finish.
For more information on Indefinite Leave to Remain costs or to discuss any aspect of the services we provide in more detail, contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates today.
Immigration Solicitors in London
If you wish to enter the UK to live and/or work for an extended period of time, you will need to apply for an appropriate visa. The UK government offers a broad range of potential immigration pathways, depending on the circumstances and intentions of the applicant.
Our skilled team of immigration solicitors in London can provide legal support. From the simplest visa applications to the most complex cases that reach the First Tier / Upper Tier Tribunal of the Immigration and Asylum Chambers and the Higher Courts, we can assist you from start to finish.
If you would like to learn more about hiring immigration solicitors in London, we would be delighted to hear from you. Call Barar & Associates today, or e-mail us your requirements and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Talk to one of our Consultants Now
Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.
Submit your review