Tier 4 Pilot visa (Student)

Posted on
Graduate with certificate

Tier 4 Pilot Tier 4 Pilot is for students who seek to study a Masters course at the University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, University of Bath or Imperial College London for 13 months or less, which excludes the period for pre-sessional course. Pilot allows students to stay longer after the end of the course, […]