Barar Associates

Tier 2 – Intra Company Transfer Visa (ICT)

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

Transfer Workers to a UK Branch with ICT Visa

The Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visas category allows multinational companies to transfer workers from their overseas operations to a UK branch. The sponsorship conditions for this visa are similar to those for the Tier 2 (General); the worker must have a confirmed UK job and a certificate of sponsorship from their employer, who must hold a valid Tier 2 sponsorship license.

You can apply for a PBS Tier 2 – intra company transfer (ICT) visa if your overseas employer is wishing to transfer you to a UK branch of the company.

The transfer can be for short or long term staff, graduate trainee or a new graduate employee.

If you wish to apply, you will need to provide a certificate of sponsorship and have the required salary and maintenance. You will need to show evidence of your English language knowledge if you are already in the United Kingdom and want to apply for an extension of your total stay to more than three years.

Dependents can apply for permission to stay in the UK but they will need to complete their own application.

However, the Intra-Company visa does not lead to settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) in the United Kingdom.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.