Barar Associates

Tier 1 Investor Visas

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

Relocate to the United Kingdom with the Tier 1 Investor Visa

The Tier 1 Investor visa is largely aimed at high net worth individuals who want to relocate to the UK. This visa category applies to the main applicant and all immediate family members, including spouse and children under the age of 18. Initially,the investor visa is granted for three years and four months and can then be extended for another two years, by providing evidence that an investment of at least £ 2 million was made in the UK.

You can apply for a PBS Tier 1 – Investor Visa if you wish to invest £2,000,000 in the United Kingdom.

You must be 18 years old or over and must show evidence that the finances belong to you or your husband, wife or unmarried partner.

The money for investment must be held in a regulated financial institution and be disposable in the United Kingdom.

In order to extend your PBS Tier 1 – Investor Visa, you must have £2,000,000 under control in the United Kingdom and invested £2,000,000 within three months of your specified date.

You can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the United Kingdom after completion of the relevant continuous residence period and once you meet all the necessary requirements.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.