Barar Associates

Student Visas

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

Apply for a student visa to study in the UK

The Student visa has replaced the Tier 4 (General) student visa from 5th October 2020.

All international students, including EEA and non-EEA nationals, can apply under this visa.

To be eligible for this visa, you will need to:

  1. Be aged 16 or over
  2. Have been offered a place to study on a course by a licensed student sponsor
  3. Provide a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your sponsor
  4. Meet the maintenance requirement
  5. Meet the English language requirement
  6. Obtain relevant consent from your parents if you are 16 or 17 years old

You may also need to meet other eligibility requirements such as providing a tuberculosis test certificate (if applicable). 

The period of stay granted will depend on the duration of your course. You may be eligible to extend your stay in the UK to continue your studies depending on your course.

You can switch to this Student visa as long as you are not in the UK on the following visas:

  • Visitor visa
  • Short-term student visa
  • Parent of a Child Student visa
  • Seasonal worker visa
  • Domestic worker in a private household visa
  • Leave granted outside the immigration rules

You can bring your dependant family members, including your partner and children, provided that they meet all the eligibility requirements.

At Barar and Associates, we are dedicated to ensuring that your application process is stress-free and tailored to your needs. Please speak to our team of friendly experts today should you have any questions or would like our assistance.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.