Barar Associates

Tier 4 – Child Student Visa

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

Apply for the Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa with Us

The Tier 4 (Child) Student visa category is for students under the age of 18 who have been offered a place on a course at a UK educational institution with a valid Tier 4 sponsorship licence. Tier 4 sponsors are usually independent fee-paying schools.

You can apply for a Tier 4 Student (Child) Visa if you are under 18. However, some approved education provider may or may not agree that you come to study to the UK under this visa category if you are 16 or 17 years old.

In order to qualify for the Tier 4 student (child) visa you will need to have a valid confirmation of acceptance for studies known as CAS and have the required amount of funds in your account to support yourself while studying in the United Kingdom.

The CAS is a confirmation that you will be studying a suitable course with an approved education provider also known as Tier 4 sponsor and for having the necessary English language skills.

There also other requirements which must be met such as necessary arrangements made for suitable accommodation as well as reception and care in the United Kingdom.

These arrangements may vary if you are 16 or 17 years old.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.