Barar Associates

UK Certificate of Sponsorship


A VPN is an essential component of IT security, whether you’re just starting a business or are already up and running. Most business interactions and transactions happen online and VPN
People in airport

Are you looking at employing migrant workers? Do you require help obtaining a certificate of sponsorship? If so, then the team here at Barar Associates can help you.

If this is the first time you’ve looked into hiring migrant workers, then don’t worry our expert team of immigration solicitors will be able to help you. Our aim is to make the process of obtaining your virtual document which contains your unique reference number as easy and straightforward as possible. It’s extremely important that you obtain the unique reference number, as this is the number that the worker, or workers will need as a key part of their application process to come into the UK and work.

Key Information

Restricted and unrestricted certificates of sponsorship

If you are considering how many certificates you may need for Tier 2 (General), you can only have an annual allocation of certificates for the following migrants.

Migrants who currently work for you under Tier 2 (General) or on a work permit and need to extend their stay in the UK to continue working for you under Tier 2 (General).

Migrants you wish to recruit from outside the UK at a salary of £150,000 or more.

Migrants you wish to recruit who are already in the UK under another immigration category and who are allowed to switch into Tier 2 (General). This does not include dependants of migrants who are Tier 4 students.

If you are local to London and you are seeking immigration legal advice and assistance then we are confident that you won’t be disappointed with coming to us. We already help a range of clients ensure they are legally compliant with immigration legislation. If you would like more information then please call us on 020 7487 8370.


Join our mailing list

Related Posts: