Barar Associates

Returning Resident

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

Get Visa to return to the United Kingdom

If you are returning to the UK and were a previous resident of the UK, then there is a process which allows a returning resident to be admitted into settlement provided certain requirements for this procedures are met.

You may be admitted for settlement as a returning resident if you meet the following requirements:

  1. You have had Indefinite Leave to Enter or Remain in the United Kingdom when you last left the country;
  2. You have been away from the United Kingdom for more than two years;
  3. You did not have recourse to public funds towards the cost of leaving the United Kingdom;
  4. You seek admission for settling in the United Kingdom.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.