Barar Associates

EEA Residence Card

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

If you do not quality under the EU Settlement Scheme, ensure your right to reside in the UK with an EEA Residence Card

Family members of EEA Nationals need to hold a document certifying their right to reside in the United Kingdom. This document is called an EEA Residence Card.

Upon arrival in the United Kingdom, Family Members of EEA Nationals exercising Treaty Rights should apply for EEA Residence Card if they meet the necessary requirements. This will allow them to reside and work freely in the United Kingdom.

Furthermore, a Family Member of an EEA National who has retained rights of residence can apply for an EEA Residence Card by meeting the necessary requirements (through divorce, bereavement, domestic violence…).

Moreover, a Family Member of an EEA National can also have derivative right of residence if he/she meets the relevant requirements.

The EEA Residence Card is issued for 5 years. Upon completion of those 5 years, Family Members can then apply for Permanent Residence Card as well as long as they satisfy the relevant requirements. More information on Permanent Residence Card

For further information on how to apply for an EEA residence card, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.