Barar Associates

EEA Family Permit

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

If you do not qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, apply for an EEA Family Permit and Enter the UK

Family Members of EEA Nationals who are a qualified person can apply for a Family Permit to enter the United Kingdom along with the EEA National or to join the EEA National.

Family members include: spouse, civil partner, direct descendants (under 21) of the EEA National or spouse/civil partner, dependent direct relatives of the EEA National or his spouse/civil partner and extended family members.

Futhermore, family members of British nationals can also apply for a Family Permit if the British national has exercised his Treaty Rights in another EEA State.

Moreover, family members must apply from outside the United Kingdom.

Family Permits are free of charge and issued for a period of 6 months.

For further information on how to apply for EEA family permit, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.