- From August 2015, Tier 4 students at publicly funded colleges are no longer allowed to work part-time.
- From August 2015, Tier 4 students at universities are now permitted to study at the same level if there is a link with the previous course which have been studied before, or if it is confirmed by the university that the same level course sustains their future career.
- From November 2015, college students are stopped to apply for an extension of their Tier 4 visas unless the college is embedded to a university recognised by the Home Office.
- From November 2015, college students are not permitted to switch to Tier 2 and Tier 5 visa inside the UK.
- From the autumn 2015, Tier 4 dependants are prevented to take unskilled or low skilled jobs, however permitted to take skilled work on the part and full time basis.
Join our mailing list to receive our newsletter.