Family Visa Lawyer
Looking for an experienced family visa lawyer you can trust to handle your case in a polite, professional and personable way? At Barar & Associates, we work hard to provide our clients with relaxed, informal and jargon-free support with even the most complex immigration issues.
Our skilled immigration lawyers have an established track record in successful family visa applications for overseas nationals. Whether looking to gain entry to the UK or applying for citizenship as a current UK resident, we can help.
Barar & Associates understands the unique sensitivity and urgency associated with family visa issues. This is why we treat all of our clients with the respect and priority they deserve, fast-tracking applications where possible and going the extra mile to ensure a successful outcome.
For more information or to discuss any of our family visa and immigration services in more detail, contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates today.
Why Hire a Family Visa Lawyer?
Visa and immigration issues pertaining to families and partners can be surprisingly complex. Each case is unique, and there are a number of different pathways open to those looking to enter and/or remain in the UK long-term as a family.
Just a few of our areas of expertise at Barar & Associates include the following:
- Partner visas, including Spouse, Civil Partner, Fiancé and Unmarried Partner visa applications
- Marriage and Family Visitor visas
- Dependant child or children of a parent who is applying for leave to enter or remain in the UK as a partner
- Dependant child or children applying to join a parent or parents or relative who is settled or is being admitted for settlement in the UK
- Adult Dependant Relative visa applications
- Domestic Violence and Bereaved Partner visa applications
Whether planning ahead or in need of urgent support with a time critical visa issue, we would be delighted to provide you with an obligation-free consultation to discuss the options available. We will evaluate the strength of your case, and provide the advice you need to decide on the most appropriate pathway to pursue.
From start to finish, our team of family visa lawyers will provide the full support and representation you need for the best possible chance of a successful outcome. For more information or to discuss any aspect of your case in more detail, contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates today.
How Much Does A UK Immigration Lawyer Cost?
The costs of hiring a UK immigration lawyer will be determined by the nature and extent of the support you require. At Barar & Associates, our flexible pricing structure enables us to accommodate the requirements and budgets of most clients.
We can provide the exact level of support you need to ensure the best possible chance of a successful outcome with your application. From simple document checks to end-to-end legal representation, we tailor the services we provide to meet the needs of every client we work with.
If you would like to learn more about our fee structure or have any question on UK immigration applications, we would be delighted to provide you with an obligation-free consultation at your convenience. During which, a quotation will be provided based on the extent of the support you require, with no obligation to go ahead with our proposals.
Call today to learn more, or e-mail the team at Barar & Associates and we will get back to you as promptly as possible.
How Much Do UK Immigration Lawyers Cost?
The prices quoted below are given as basic estimates only, and do not allow for additional costs that may be incurred for additional services (such as hiring interpreters and other professional disbursements):
- Naturalisation – £2,500 – £5,000
- Registration – £1,500 – £2,500
- EEA family permit – £2,000 – £2,500
- EEA residence cards – £2,500 – £3,500
- EEA (PR – permanent residence) – £2,500 – £5,000
- EU Settlement Scheme – Pre-settled status (Non-EU national) – £2,000 – £2,500
- EU Settlement Scheme – Pre-settled status (EU national) – £1,500 – £2,000
- EU Settlement Scheme – Settled status (Non-EU national) – £2,500 – £3,000
- EU Settlement Scheme – Settled status (EU national) – £2,500 – £5,000
- Visit visas – £2,500 – £4,000
- Entry clearance as a spouse/partner – £3,000 – £4,000
- Leave to remain as a spouse/partner – £2,500 – £4,000
- Indefinite Leave to Remain under the 5-year route – £3,000 – £5,000
- Indefinite Leave to Remain under the 10-year route – £8,000 – £10,000
- Tier 2 (General) visa – Entry Clearance – £3,500 – £4,500
- Tier 2 (ICT) – Entry Clearance – £3,000 – £3,500
- Tier 2 (General) or (ICT) – Extension – £2,500 – £3,000
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa – Extension – £10,000 – £14,000
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa – Entry Clearance – £10,000 – £12,000
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa – Extension – £11,000 – £15,000
- Innovator – Initial application (Entry Clearance/Switch) – £15,000 – £20,000
- Innovator – Extension – £15,000 – £20,000
- Innovator – Indefinite Leave to Remain – £20,000 – £25,000
- Start-up – Initial application (Entry Clearance/Switch) – £15,000 – £20,000
- General student visa (Tier 4) – Entry Clearance – £3,000 – £3,500
- General student visa (Tier 4) – Extension – £2,500 – £3,500
- Tier 5 application – Entry Clearance – £3,500 – £4,000
- Tier 5 application – Extension – £3,000 – £3,500
At Barar & Associates, we understand and appreciate concerns regarding the costs of professional legal support. However, it is important to remember that the Home Office does not issue any refunds for rejected applications, and the full fee is payable once again for every subsequent application submitted.
Our goal is to make it as affordable as possible for our clients to avoid such eventualities, and to enjoy the best possible chance of a successful application the first time around.
Call anytime to learn more, or email Barar & Associates and a member of our team will call you back as promptly as possible.
Can a Solicitor Help with Visa Issues and Applications?
UK immigration policy is notoriously complex, and further compounded by the fact that each and every case is unique. A trained and experienced solicitor can help with visa issues and applications by providing the tailored support needed to ensure the best possible chance of a successful outcome.
Oftentimes, individuals and families looking to apply for UK residency or citizenship do not fully understand their obligations or entitlement. Nor are the various different pathways to UK residentship and citizenship common knowledge, or the intricacies involved in submitting a convincing application.
At Barar & Associates, we provide bespoke legal support and representation on all matters pertaining to family visa applications and immigration issues. From simple document checks to comprehensive end-to-end legal representation, our goal is to provide the high-level support our clients deserve at an affordable price.
For more information on any of the above or to discuss any of the services we provide in more detail, contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates today.
What Does an Immigration Solicitor Do?
Working with a skilled immigration solicitor, you will gain access to the extensive knowledge and insights needed to support your application, every step of the way. Our team will help ensure your case is presented as convincingly as possible, complete with all available supplementary evidence and paperwork.
Our bespoke solutions for family visa and immigration issues comprise a broad range of complementary services, including but not limited to the following:
- UK visa eligibility checks and application guidance
- Comprehensive support in completing and submitting paperwork
- Assistance obtaining and presenting supporting evidence
- Full representation and communication with the Home Office on your behalf
- Urgent assistance for clients facing time-critical challenges
- Help and support following denied or delayed visa applications
- Dedicated immigration advice for clients who wish to apply for British citizenship
If you would like to learn more about the services we provide or have questions regarding any family visa issue, we would be delighted to provide you with an obligation-free consultation at your convenience. With no pressure to go ahead with any of our proposals, we will help you build a clearer picture of your case, and determine which of the available pathways is right for you.
Call anytime to learn more, or email Barar & Associates and a member of our team will call you back as promptly as possible.
Do You Need a Lawyer For a UK Spouse Visa?
Contrary to popular belief, UK Home Office policy regarding Spouse Visa applications and entitlements is among the most complex and challenging of any immigration application. It is commonly assumed that if your spouse is legally entitled to reside in the UK, the same entitlement applies to you. Unfortunately, it is not nearly as straightforward as this.
While it is not a formal legal requirement to hire a lawyer for a UK spouse visa, doing so comes highly recommended. Extensive evidence and formal documentation are required to demonstrate the genuineness of your relationship, and to also indicate that you meet all funding and accommodation requirements set out by the Home Office.
Even then, all UK Spouse Visa applications are extensively scrutinised, and the outcome is determined on a case by case basis. At Barar & Associates, we can provide you with the bespoke legal support and representation you need to ensure a smooth and stress-free application process. Importantly, we will help you determine whether or not you have a viable case to present, and will ensure your application is supported by as much formal proof as possible.
For more information on any of the above or to discuss UK Spouse Visa applications in more detail, contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates today.
Who Can Qualify for a UK Spouse Visa?
Qualifying for a UK Spouse Visa can be particularly difficult, due to the fact that many of the terms and conditions set out by the Home Office are somewhat ambiguous.
For example, you need to provide formal evidence that the relationship is genuine, which means that you and your partner are in a committed and loving relationship, with the intention to stay together permanently. A certain level of English language skills must also be demonstrated, and you need to show that you have enough money to support your family without claiming benefits.
The Home Office expects to see extensive evidence of the ‘genuineness’ of a relationship, in order for a UK Spouse Visa to be granted. Different types of evidence carry different weight with immigration officials, which is where the help and support of an experienced lawyer can help.
At Barar & Associates, our skilled legal team is standing by with the support you need to give your application the best possible chance of a successful outcome. Call today to learn more, or e-mail Barar & Associates anytime and we will get back to you as promptly as possible.
How Long Does a UK Family Visa Take?
Applying for a UK Family Visa can be surprisingly complex and time-consuming. The nature and complexity of your case will affect the approximate processing time you can expect, as will your location at the time you submit your application.
For example, an application submitted from outside the United Kingdom will typically result in a decision being returned within 24 weeks. With applications submitted from within the UK, this response time is reduced significantly to 8 weeks or less.
There is also the option of paying an additional £800 for super priority processing, in the case of time-critical Family Visa applications. By paying for this expedited service, a decision will usually be returned by the end of the next working day after your biometric information has been received by the Home Office.
At Barar & Associates, our experienced immigration lawyers will provide the expert support and representation you need to ensure a smooth, simple, and stress-free application process. For more information on UK Family Visa applications or to discuss your requirements in more detail, contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates today.
How Can I Speed Up My UK Family Visa Application?
The only realistic way to speed at a UK Family Visa application is to pay the additional £800 for super priority processing. Otherwise, it is simply a case of ensuring your application is not held up by any avoidable issues or oversights along the way.
For example, it could take longer for a decision to be returned if any of the following apply:
· You cannot provide evidence of meeting the minimum income requirement
· You do not have sufficient knowledge of the English language
· You are required to attend one or more interviews with Home Office Staff
· You have a criminal conviction that needs to be formally reviewed
· You fail to provide all essential evidence to support your application
It is important to remember that if your application is rejected for any reason, the fees will not be refunded. You will also need to pay the same fees again to apply once more, and wait the normal amount of time for your application to be processed.
With the right legal support, the complexities of applying for a UK Family Visa can be minimised. Call Barar & Associates anytime for more information on the services we provide, or to arrange a free initial consultation with a member of our team.
How Much Does a UK Parent Visa Cost?
UK Parent Visa costs vary significantly from one case to the next, in accordance with the requirements of the individual in question and their family. Set fees apply when submitting applications for a UK Parent Visa, but these do not include any additional legal fees and supplementary costs that may be incurred.
At Barar & Associates, we would be delighted to provide you with an obligation-free consultation to discuss the specifics of your case, and to give you a clearer indication of UK Parent Visa costs. Call anytime, or email the team at Barar & Associates and we will get back to you as soon as possible:
How Can I Apply For a UK Parent Visa?
The application process for a UK Parent Visa can be complex and time consuming, so it is advisable to begin your application as early as possible. Different fees apply depending on whether you submit your application from within the UK or overseas – the basic overview of current costs is as follows:
Application fee if joining your partner, parent or child:
· Apply outside the UK – £1,538
· Apply in the UK – £1,048
Cost for each dependant added to your application
· Apply outside the UK – £1,538 each person
· Apply in the UK – £1,048 each person
In addition to the above, it may also be necessary to pay a health charge at a set fee, in order for your application to be processed. These additional costs currently apply as follows:
For each adult (18 or older):
- £1,560 if staying for 2 years and 6 months
- £1,872 if staying for 2 years and 9 months
- £3,120 if staying for 5 years
For each child (under 18):
- £1,175 if you’re staying for 2 years and 6 months
- £1,410 if you’re staying for 2 years and 9 months
- £2,350 if you’re staying for 5 years
There is also the option of paying an additional £800 surcharge for a ‘super priority’ processing service, if your case is time-critical and needs to be heard as quickly as possible.
At Barar & Associates, our goal is to make it as easy and affordable as possible for individuals and families from all backgrounds to submit successful visa applications. Whether planning ahead or in need of urgent assistance with a complex immigration issue, we would be delighted to hear from you anytime.
For more information on any of the above or to discuss UK Parent Visa costs in more detail, contact a member of the team at Barar & Associates today.
Talk to one of our Consultants Now
Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.
Submit your review