Barar Associates

Tier 2 General Visas

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

Take up employment in the UK with the Tier 2 General Visa

The Tier 2 (general) visa is to enable skilled workers to come to the UK to take up employment, usually paying a salary of at least £30,000. In order to apply for this visa you must have a job offer and a certificate of sponsorship from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship licence.

You can apply for a PBS Tier 2 – General Visa of you are a skilled worker have been offered employment in the United Kingdom.
In order to apply for this visa, you will need to:

1. Have a Certificate of Sponsorship;
2. Have appropriate salary and maintenance;
3. Meet the English language requirement.

You can apply for an extension of this visa if you meet all the necessary requirements and eventually apply for settlement.

Dependents can be included in your application as long as you can provide adequate maintenance and evidence of your relationship to them.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.