Barar Associates

Schengen Visa

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

If you wish to travel to and within the Schengen Area, you may need to apply for a Schengen Visa. The Schengen Area is comprised of 26 countries that have agreed to allow free movement of their citizens within this area as a single country.

The Schengen Member States

Who needs a Schengen visa?

Most of the citizens of the non-Schengen member countries that are not listed above are advised to apply for Schengen Visa in order to enter the Schengen Zone.

For example, if you are holder of a British visa, you may need to apply for a Schengen visa to visit the countries aforementioned.

Types of Schengen Visa

According to the nature and purpose of your travel, there are several types of a Schengen visa issued by the designated embassy/consulate.

We can advise you on the best option and assist you with the requirements.

The most common type of Schengen visa issued allow the travellers to transit or reside in the desired territory up to a maximum of 90 days every 6-month period starting from the date of entry. However, according to the type of visa issued, it can vary.

At Barar & Associates, we are happy to assist you on Schengen Visa applications including advising on the requirements and supporting documents. If you proceed with our services, you also have the option to use priority service to expediate your application.

If you have any questions or need advice on Schengen Visa or any UK immigration matters, please feel free to contact our senior solicitor Pam Barar or our expert immigration team.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.