What happens in a relations breakdown?
Fear is the biggest reaction in most people cases.
Why fear, if a couple have married or been in a relationship and they invested a lot of time and energy into the relationship, only to find that it is over. These are some of the questions that needs to be addressed:
• Where will I live
• Who will pay the mortgage?
• What about where the children are going to school
• How about the bills
• I do not know about the finances
• How will I live
• The private schools fees
• What will my friends and family say?
• Will I see my children?
• What about my work bonus
• My partner has said she want to move back to near where her family lives and take the children
• How much will I have to pay for the children
• I want to stay in the same house
• How about the debts
• How about my car and bikes
• What about my businesses
• My partner never paid a bill.
• Will I get a mortgage?
• How about renting
• I gave my best years to the relationship
• Is the enough to go around
• What happens if there is not enough to go around
• What will happen to my saving and my pension?
• Can the person change the locks on our home?
• What about if the person has run off and
• What going to all the assets and saving?
• How long will it take?
• My partner will not comply
• How much will it cost
These are some of the question one should consider before making the difficult decision to call it a day.
Think about the above and although you may be unhappy, consider your life now living on one wage.
Break up are emotional matters and as such we do things on the spur of the moment.
Take the fear out and call Dean who can help you through this difficult time. Call Dean free on 07814 270 612