Apply for a Child Student Visa with Us
The Child Student visa has replaced the Tier 4 (Child) student visa from 5th October 2020.
This visa is for applicants aged between 4 and 17 years old who wish to come to the UK to study at an independent school.
To be eligible for this visa, you will need to be:
- Have been offered an unconditional offer to study on a course at an Independent school
- Provide a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your sponsor
- Meet the maintenance requirement
- Meet the relevant English language requirement
- Obtain relevant consent from your parents
You will also need to evidence other eligibility requirements such as tuberculosis test (if applicable), evidence of suitable accommodation and reception and care in the UK.
The period of stay granted will depend on the duration of your course and your age. You may be eligible to extend your visa to continue your studies in the UK.
At Barar and Associates, we are dedicated to ensuring that your application process is stress-free and tailored to your needs. Please speak to our team of friendly experts today should you have any questions or would like our assistance.