Barar Associates

Short-term Student Visa

Call Now on
0207 487 8370

If you would like to move forward with your life, call us now on 0207 487 8370

Come and study an English language course in the UK with Short-term Student visa

The Short-term Student visa replaces the previous Short-term study visa.

This is an unsponsored route and is for applicants aged 16 and over who are looking to come to the UK to study for an English language course of less than 11 months.

Applicants who wish to come to the UK to study an English language course at an accredited institution for less than 6 months can do so under the visitor visa.

In order to be eligible for a Short-term Student visa, the English language course you wish to study must be with a course provider at an accredited institution.

You must meet the adequate maintenance and accommodation requirement and have sufficient funds to cover the costs returning home. Additionally, you may need to evidence tuberculosis test where applicable.

You will also need to evidence parental consent if you are aged 16 or 17 years old.

The visa will be granted for 11 months and is specifically restricted to studying only on the course for which you were granted permission.

At Barar and Associates, we are dedicated to ensuring that your application process is stress-free and tailored to your needs. Please speak to our team of friendly experts today should you have any questions or would like our assistance.

Ask your questions to one of our immigration lawyers now

Talk to one of our Consultants Now

Professional UK immigration solicitors, here to help you.