Dean Vickery has a wealth of experience advising clients and representing clients at court.
Dean has been known for his no-nonsense approach and he is robust and straight talking.
All family work is very emotional, it takes care and skill and there is no right or wrong answer since most of the time it is compromise that wins the day and saves the client money.
Family law disputes can leave long lasting scars on the parties long after the lawyer have gone, so it is important to try and get a compromise to avoid those wounds.
But it not always possible to compromise as there are no winners in family cases. One party may feel they could have done better. So, to avoid that it is best to mediate where possible and avoid litigation.
Wherever there is a relationship breakdown and the parties are married or not there will be an impact which will be the same and the fear is all consuming. Dean will try and help with that fear
Dean has been through all the Court processes.
Dean sharpened his teeth in the Cardiff Courts where he is from and has travelled the length of England and Wales, and is regularly in the Central Family Court.
Dean undertakes all family work
- Children act work, Dean has represented in front of magistrates, District, Circuit Judges, and a s9 High Court Judge.
- Leave to remove to another country. Children Alienation
- Financial remedy divorce proceeding Family Finance
- Financial Remedies: Matrimonial Finance
- S1 Financial Provision for Children
- Attending Court over Parties possessions
- Civil Partnerships and Transgender Clients
- Cohabitation disputes
- Divorce – Defended Divorces
- Domestic Violence please note if this urgent please call the police.